28.1 C
Delhi
Tuesday, September 17, 2024
spot_img

T20 Legend Announces His Retirement

Former West Indies all-rounder Dwayne Bravo has announced his retirement from the Caribbean Premier League (CPL). He will play his last game after playing in the 2024 CPL season. DJ Bravo has been a standout player in T20 leagues around the world, including the Indian Premier League (IPL), where he played for Mumbai Indians, Gujarat Lions, and Chennai Super Kings. The all-rounder has grabbed over 600 wickets in T20 cricket.

The star all-rounder took the help of his official Instagram account to announce his retirement.

“It’s been an incredible journey. Today, I would like to announce my retirement from @cplt20. This season will be my last one , and I’m looking forward to playing my final professional tournament in front of my Caribbean people! @tkriders – where it all started for me and will end with my team that I help build from scratch!

Bravo played for two teams in the CPL, St. Kitts and Nevis Patriots and Trinbago Knight Riders. He has grabbed 128 wickets in 94 innings.

Dwayne Bravo retired from international cricket in 2021 after West Indies couldn’t retain their ICC T20 World Cup title. He had originally retired in 2018 but decided to return to play for the national team. He also retired from the IPL after Chennai Super Kings secured their fifth trophy.

Related Articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Stay Connected

9,723FansLike
1,234FollowersFollow
1,925SubscribersSubscribe
- Advertisement -spot_img

Rules Of Create